Online Programs Offer Pathways to Credentialing
CTI offers an online, job-embedded professional teacher induction program that helps employed teachers clear a California Preliminary General Education credential or Education Specialist teacher credential.
Both our commission-approved General Education and Clear Education-Specialist Induction Programs are available through an innovative online structure that offers teachers a unique, flexible, and shared learning experience through self-reflection and relevant problem solving. Utilizing CTI eConnect and Blackboard Collaborate™, our cutting-edge online induction program prepares educators to facilitate learning in student-centered 21st Century classrooms. Teachers engage in job-embedded cycles of inquiry driven by the California Standards for the Teaching Profession. Designed by Leading Edge Certified© facilitators and supported by high impact Reflective Coaches, Online Induction is the perfect option for teachers who are looking for a personalized, self-directed, technology rich path to a California Clear Credential.
- Completion of program requirements will lead to eligibility for a California clear credential.
- Development of personal and professional learning networks.
- Increased capacity of 21st Century / student centered pedagogy,
- Deeper understanding of content knowledge and application of instructional strategies to facilitate student learning.
- Sharpened skills and knowledge needed to teach and learn in an increasingly connected global and digital world.
- Increased student achievement.
- Shared learning through published e-portfolios
If you are interested in learning more about our innovative new program and
partnering with us, please
click here to watch a brief introduction video about our program.
The 2018-2019 Induction Program Enrollment Window has closed.
Do you have questions about our program?
Please send your questions using our contact form or contact us.
Center for Teacher Innovation
Bev Bricker, Induction Recruitment Coordinator
3939 Thirteenth Street
Riverside, California 92501
(951) 826-6950 FAX
"As a result of this induction program, I have learned about making advances to my lesson planning implementation, differentiation, and assessments. I have also learned new and exciting ways to implement technology, and as a result, have noticed that my students are more engaged."
Online Candidate, 2013-2014